21 Mar 2007

For my eye candy...

Some pick up lines...just in case... :)
  • I want you almost as much as I want world peace.
  • You can forget about going to heaven because it's sin to look that good.
  • We both know that I am going to follow you home anyway, so why don't you just come along peacefully?
  • I envy your lipstick.
  • I just want to be loved - is that so wrong?
  • You remind me of an ice cold Pepsi - I've just gotta have it.
  • Do you believe in the hereafter? Good, then you know what I'm here after.
  • If I had eleven roses and you, I'd have a dozen.
  • Baby, you look so sweet you're giving me a cavity.
  • Is it me or am I gorgeous?
  • I'd even marry your dog just to be related to you.
  • I wish I was one of your tears, so I could be born in your eye, run down your cheek, and die on your lips.
  • Did you know they changed the alphabet? They put U and I together.
  • Can I borrow that quarter, 'cause my mom told me to call home when I fell in love
  • What's wrong? You're looking a little sad and gloomy. What you need is some vitamin me.
  • Are your legs tired? 'cause you been running through my mind ALL day long.
  • Are you lost? 'cause it's so strange to see an angel so far from heaven.
  • Is your father a thief? 'cause he stole the sparkle from the stars, and put it in your eyes. (yo, watch out though, and be prepared with a snappy answer just in case she says 'yes')
  • Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk by you again?
  • What's that in your eye? Oh...it's a sparkle.
  • If I said you were an angel, would you treat me like the devil tonight?
  • Can I see that label? I just wanted to know if you were made in heaven.
  • Do you like raisins? How about a date?
  • So... How am I doin'?
  • I miss my teddy bear...Would you sleep with me?
  • You look great and all, but do you know what'd really look good on you? Me.
  • Could I get some directions? ("To where?") To your heart.
  • Is it hot in here, or is it just you?
  • If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
  • Look at you, with all those curves, and me with no brakes.
  • Can I flirt with you?
  • Hi, my name's Ankur, but you can call me "lover".
  • Could I borrow a quarter? 'cause I just want to call your mother and thank her.
  • (licking my finger and then touching her shirt). Here, let me help you out of those wet clothes.
  • What do you like for breakfast?
  • Say, did we go to different schools together?
  • Hi, my name is Ankur, how do you like me so far?
  • (At the copy machine) Reproducing, eh? Can I help?
  • Woman asks, "Excuse me, do you have the time?" You : "Do you have the energy?"
  • You look like the type of girl that's heard every line in the book. So what's one more?
  • Hi, I make more money than you can spend.
  • I'm new in town...could you give me directions to your apartment?
  • I think you're the most beautiful girl I've seen...on a Wednesday
  • I know this is going to sound like a line, but did that sound like a line? Are you disappointed?
  • I know I don't look like much now, but I'm drinking milk.
  • Do you have a map? I just got lost in your eyes.
  • Are you religious? Good, cause I'm here to answer your prayers.
  • Did it hurt? (Did what hurt) When you fell out of heaven.
  • Inheriting 80 million doesn't mean much when you have a weak heart.
  • I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?
  • If your parents hadn't met, I'd be a very unhappy man right now.
  • Do you drink milk? It sure did your body good.

No comments: