22 Jun 2009

The Gym guy..

My business card now reads -

1. Co-ordinator for Gym and Fitness Centre under the Sports Club, and
2. Co-ordinator for the Recreation Centre under the Operations and Infrastructure Club

The first role involves organising and managing the participation of Gym and Fitness Centre in all the Sports Club events and the second role involves managing the day-to-day activities, infrastructure, and operations of the entire Recreation Centre, including all the sports facilities, Gym, and Swimming pool.
The first appointment makes me the member of the Sports Club - Core and the second the member of the Graduate Student Board - Extended for the class of 2010.

I never thought my business card would read all this at ISB. Perfect for a Gym freak, isn't it! BTW, thanks in advance. I know you are itching to click the comments link to congratulate me!

Several new demands are already in the queue for the recreation centre and public has just been waiting to pounce upon the Rec Centre Rep as soon as the formal body structure is announced. Huh..where to start from...perhaps a brand new calves machine for my favourite...Gym!