29 Mar 2010

An year that was...

Yesterday would go down as a special day in my books. I finished my MBA and with that my education. Don't plan to study formally anymore.

Throughout the day today the campus was subdued. Euphoria was not felt in the air. People are all grown ups. But then we have our batch level events every night this week. Just four more days on ISB campus and then we are alums.

On my first visit to ISB as an alum, I am coming for the orientation week for the next class just after 5 days of leaving here. Have some time to kill before I join McKinsey anyway.

For now, looking forward to the graduation day. The year has been quite full of ups for me.

5 comments:

Swati said...

congrats dude !

Vamsi said...

Sodium becomes post graduate
....congraaaats buddy...

Vishwas said...

Well done dude, congrats!

KARLA said...

Thats great!!! n its awesome that u finish ur education!! jajaj i wish i could say that too!!, i'm in 3 semester of my master n in the middle of my tesis!!!

congratus dude!

Sodium said...

Thanks Karla :)
And good luck to you too for your masters.