3 May 2010

I have an MBA…

…‘Maa, Babuji ka Aashirwaad’

Alright alright, I call them mummy and papa, but seriously, this one goes to them.

Had it not been for you guys, I would not have got an A in half my courses at ISB with all that attendance criterion. Almost every term classes started at 8 in the morning and with all those assignments, parties, studies, and chats running till almost 4 am every night, had you guys not woken me up every morning, I would have missed many of even my 10 am classes, leave aside the 8 am ones.

I suspect that sometimes you yourself had to wake up half an hour early to wake me up at whatever time I wanted and no matter how much I asked you about your plans, you wouldn’t say anything until you knew what time I wanted woken up. I did try to ask you for as late as possible but I know sometimes I still disrupted your schedule. No amount of gratitude is enough for you, but still, a big thanks to you…

…you guys rock :)

DSC01532

7 comments:

Emily said...

touching... (*^__^*)

Chosen People said...

Very emotional

robinpd said...

What a nice family you have.

http://robinpd.blogspot.com/

DISEASE said...

nice blog...i like..your blog ineresting..

Shah said...

nice blog...

Sodium said...

Thanks guys :)

kalpana said...

Nice & Lovely Family...
Emergency and Disaster Management