9 Oct 2007

A paranoid's night-out...

Now what the hell...I live in a 10 x 10 feet room and that is enough to make things difficult for me. I have to think twice before adding anything new to my accessories. The room ends barely after it begins. As Circuit put it when shifting the luggage of Munnabhai in the medical college "Udee saala ! Bhai yeh room to shuru hote hi khatam ho gaya!"

And as if there was still a room for someone else too...here I have my new guest who perhaps hopes to put up with me in my small room. How many of you would like to welcome a new guest at 2 a.m. in the morning when you are just about to switch off the lights to go to bed!
I was just about to do that.

Life of bachelorhood is a period of trial if that after it is of serving a sentence. Both make you feel miserable.

Anyways...I have confined the new guest in the cupboard and it should not have a way out till morning when I open the cupboard. The only worry is what if it doesn't find enough oxygen for itself in the cupboard to last for the night. That would add further to my miseries. At the moment I can hear the sound of it cutting against the closed cupboard door. Or who knows if its the cover of my B.Tech. degree!

I don't know if I'll be able to catch a good night's sleep now. Plan to go to the market at 9'o clock to buy a mouse trap first thing in the morning. Perhaps it would be in by the time I return from office tomorrow evening.

And hey wait...whaaa...whoz this...awwww...Here is a lizard trying to climb onto my bed from my laptop woofers by my bed side !!!!! It sees plenty of food fluttering by the light of my laptop screen!

Any more guests in the queue tonight??!!! What the hell has happened! Is it some special night or was I just blissfully unaware of all the events going in my room from last one and a half year!

No !! You keep your mouth shut !

2 comments:

Swati said...

Hehehehhe...funny ...how abt cocroaches

Sodium said...

Ah...luckily I have not met any of those so far. But I am afraid I don't have any better idea of that than I had of even those mouse and lizard events going on from last one and a half year perhaps !