20 Dec 2007

At 25 ...

A man of 25 or a boy of 25 !
Whatever.
It's official now. Sodium is 25 !

It feels different from different angles. At office, I feel young. At my home, a bachelor's room, I feel old. In Gym, I feel young. Alone in malls where couples hang all around, I feel old.

But when I think about it, I realize that perhaps I am in the most beautiful phase of my life. In the most comfortable part of the life's journey. I should be living this day to it's value. This is something I am gonna remember tomorrow.

Thank you life. For making me what I am. For giving me what I have. I may complain about what I miss but all the time I am aware of what I have got.

If you were to grant me one wish as a Birthday gift today, please show me the way to enjoy every moment. Thanks :)

2 comments:

Swati said...

To my kid Brother , who is a MAN now ...Happy Birthday !

Sodium said...

Thanks :)

you could help by not embarrassing me !