17 Dec 2007

One fine evening...(an idiot speaks rationally !)

I saw him first in my visitors file
when in innocent arrogance
I wandered carelessly to his profile
perhaps to find there one new idiot
checking people's profiles and living in rut

but awestruck I saw him,

such handsome, tall, and sturdily built

giving committed girls a sharp pang of guilt
here I talk to him but look at my fate
no feelings man.. I am straight !!

hidden in the clutter was that awesome treasure
which I spent perusing through at my night's leisure
the blog had words
but never had the words rhymed to so much of thought

a serenity of senses which hitherto only a legend brought
some people seem to get it all
they don't intend to but you feel small

and guess what's more
the guy even has a 750 GMAT score

It's all in the timing, as I say, some people get it all
unlike my case when the God's printer was perhaps off for an overhaul !

No comments: