8 Dec 2007

This social set up is flawed ! huh...

She started dating someone else when I could not speak to her when she sat before me on my table in the office canteen, leaving about 50 vacant tables around. Hell...if only I had spoken to her that day. 'The R-Factor' is happily married now.

I have got to find some explanation for all these tragedies to preserve my sanity (You wish I had prefixed that with -in ! Yeah ? Hold that pal. The Indian constitutions doesn't explicitly grant you the right to freedom of wish. And this wish of yours goes as far as to infringe upon my self respect. I could sue you for that in the court of justice to realise my right to constitutional remedies !) . Huh...Perhaps the printer was out of order or the toner ran out of ink when it was my turn to receive the paper of luck. And he dispatched me to earth with a blank sheet in hand. Sure da...do I have a choice against you!

But given a choice against this syndicate of humans who have formed a nonsensical social set up, I would make it a democracy. You should have a chance of voting your incumbent parents out of power when you are dissatisfied with the way you are being reared or when they start ignoring your teenage hu-'man' rights (!!!) ! Democracy and regular elections would not only give them an incentive to rear you better but would also let you elect the likes of Akshay Kumar for dad when you reach your teens so that you can learn the 101 ways of, you know, well...at least ask that gorgeous 'R-factor' out.

Eh...that argumentative Indian in me !

No comments: