7 May 2008

A 'Laplase transform' on sodium's life in the waiting..

My life has become a differential equation in complex numbers.

The first part means the external and the unknown variables of the universe affect my life's value.
And the second part implies that my life has both, the real and the imaginary components.

The components of the real part take their values from the domain
WORK = {Office, CAT, GMAT, Social Networking Site, ...}

and those of the imaginary part take their values from the domain
FUN = {Girls, Dating, Love, Promotions, MBA, A Respectable job, Money, ...}

And all the time I am trying to integrate this differential equation to introduce a new constant, preferably from the imaginary part, in each integration step...so that my life gets some pleasant predictability at least.

2 comments:

Anchal said...

Wow!! Amazing! U can think in maths too!

Anchal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.