27 Jul 2008

Title awaited..

Yesterday I went to attend the information session by the Indian School of Business at the Radisson, Noida. I guess the Radisson was chosen for icing the image cake of the school in our minds.

It rained at the last hour and drenched me completely. I even stopped under a shade for about 15 minutes but it refused to concede. Finally I had to take off in that downpour. The air conditioned hall of the Radisson didn't help of course and water kept dribbling from my clothes for the next 2 hours. Wet and shivering, I felt all the time as if I was sitting in a bathtub and frankly the feeling was discomforting with all those girls around.

Anyways, I attended the entire ISB information session from my bath seat, hoping that someone would notice my sincerity and would ask my name and application number. But sadly that didn't happen.

No comments: