21 Nov 2008

A dull celebration..

Phew ! I should be partying, I should be boozing, I should not be sleeping at nights, and I should not be staying at home now ! But what to do here in the US. I am just a week old and have only professional acquaintances here. So no celebrations for me. Sometime back, I wrote that I do not want to write about every stage in this pursuit but now that no one is here with me, all I can do is write.

Life is gonna be exciting for the next 4 months - reading to admit's forums, different social networking groups, the admits internal website. I hear great stories about the passouts of this place but I still can't completely believe that something good is in store for me too in the future.

Something has perhaps changed, but I haven't started feeling it yet !

2 comments:

TotalBakar said...

Dada things would be more difficult then last 3 years journey...but I know you will do it ... we are waiting for a leader who will change all the past trend and will build his own rule ....you have learnt a lot from your past experience and I surely know you will not repeat the same mistakes which you faced ...so keep dreaming ..and change them in reality ..all the best for future !!

Sodium said...

Dada, I am not sure how many of your words I deserve. But, still, thanks :)