20 Dec 2008

First international b'day..

People coin all sorts of quirky terms!

My college friend wrote to me "so how r u celebrating your first international b'day..." Man! international b'day!!! I can't stop smiling.

And then in the gym, I was talking to this friend of mine when I said
"aaj mere paas IIT hai, ISB hai, H1B hai...tumhare paas kya hai ?"
"mere paas girlfriend hai..." he hit straight on my raw nerve ! He sure knows my secret sorrow.

But yeah, for a moment discounting the fact that I am away from my family, this birthday is one of the best I have ever had. No, not because the clubs here give free laps on your birthday. Why do you always have to think of me that ways!

3 comments:

Vamsi said...

Happy Birthday Dude.....

May God bless you....:-)

Sodium said...

Hey thanks Vamsi :)

Anchal said...

;-)