19 Dec 2009

Drunk and out..

damn damn damn...I am completely inebriated at 2.36 in the night. ISB Solstice, the annual alum reunion is going and ISB is in all festive mood.

The days are fun man! One week to go for exams and in this one week, I have two individual assignments to submit for merger and acquisitions, one group assignment for the same, one group assignment for financial statement analysis, two group assignments for new product management, and two group assignments for financial engineering. And oh yeah, the interview preparation for McKinsey and BCG is going on with alums from McKinsey calling me late in the nights for case prep and my group calling me in the library for 2 hour 2 case sessions every third day. It's almost like a finger up my ass.

But the days are fun man, really! I am coming from the 2008 party lounge, all full with about 300 people, many alums, many spouses and many friends-with-benefits, yeah you got it! But it was fun...three large vodka pegs back to back, a long due chat with Garora, my one close friend, and a reminder that yes this is what I had bargained for. And then someone asks me where that girl is..oh ya, the same girl I went on a date with in one of the parties, when the next day everyone in the class thought I am seeing her and was concerned because they think I am a 'good' guy and she has been going out with bit too many people and ditching them like anything too often. But I wasn't seeing her. She just asked me out and I went. But its fun, people care for you! So, she came today with this another guy from my section only. The new catch, oh ya. But life is fun dude! This another girl, the daughter of a big industrialist, who was in my negotiation group last term put on a glittering pink lipstick and is looking damn sweet today and add to that she joined me in chat. Nakul and Manju were leaving, so I joined them. Enough it was for me for tonight. I had my head spinning and din't need any more liquor. On way back, Aloke is talking about the damn interview he is expecting. What the f**k dude, get a life. I am drunk at the moment. I'll tell you what to do for the interview tomorrow. Now, for God sake, go to bed! He got scared and let me go. Those muscles help you sometimes, I tell ya guys! Kick-ass!

Tomorrow I am turning 27. But life is fun dude, I tell ya. This is what I had bargained for..

No comments: