6 Oct 2011

Key to success..

I have been enjoying my vacation last two weeks and watched some episodes of KBC (Indian version of Who wants to be a millionaire). As I watched many contestants from various parts of the country sit on the hot seat and play KBC with the legend, Amitabh Bachan, I got a valuable piece of learning -


Successful people are articulate.


Hearing about their backgrounds as they won the fastest finger first and then watching them converse with the host, I could see a high degree of correlation between the articulation of the contestants and their degree of success, success being measured by social and/or financial indicators. On the top right of this graph was the graceful host himself.


Of course, there are exceptions, as in sports. But you and I got the point, right?

No comments: