3 Oct 2008

Ways of the world..

It does pinch a little. But anyways. This person was close to me. He was my project partner too in B.Tech. final year project. But apparantly, I was not that close to him. He is getting engaged on 6th and has called some other batchmates but didn't even inform me. I got the news from another common friend. Felt bad at the first moment. But when I thought for next few minutes about it, I really had no complaints with him. It's just one of those many equations at college when he was close to me but I wasn't to him. It's even right. I was a big stupid when at college.

Perhaps he would call me when he gets married soon. Perhaps. 

I am not one of those who are offended or hurt by this. It's just that it feels weird. I was waiting for some time when my batch would start seeing marriages every month. The time is almost there. Another is getting engaged on 5th and married on 8th.

No comments: