2 Jan 2010

Wuthering Heights...

The day is inching closer. The campus is beginning to freak out. Groups of students ranging anywhere from 2 to 4 can be seen sitting at various places, library group rooms, CEE meeting rooms, atrium, cafe, even walking on roads, doing case preps. Some have only one option; one such good friend of mine says he can get either only the First prize or a certificate of participation, there is no second prize for him. Some have more than one; its a bit relaxed for them, but is it? All are correlated - you do not do well in any one means something fundamental is wrong with you and is likely to show up in all others too. So, having more than one options doesn't really mean any relaxation.

I am one such guy - I have 5 options for the moment and I am the most freaked out. In the end, its only one day. I'll probably not even get a chance to sit with all. I'll perhaps have to make my choices and decline to some upfront. And then don't know how those I indeed choose to sit with would find me.

Though most of us can handle this but still we are fully aware of the recent increase in temperature in the month of January and the recent increase in pressure on the top of Deccan plateau at a height of 1776 ft above sea level.

Booze will flow at the end of the day - for some in celebration and for some in pain. Who will lie where, only the day will tell.

1 comment:

Anchal said...

Wish u All The very Best! Everything would be great! :)